UTMB Health Eye Center, Friendswood
The UTMB Health Eye Center, Friendswood, is the first multi-specialty ophthalmology treatment center to serve the Friendswood area.
The Eye Center staff provides expertise in a full range of treatments and services including:
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Genetic testing for wet AMD
- Diabetic-related Eye Diseases
- Diseases of the Retina
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Refractive Surgery/LASIK
- Cosmetic Procedures including Eyelid Surgery and BOTOX®
The Eye Center has a team of caring professionals who are:
- the most highly qualified ophthalmologists using the most advanced treatments and leading technology;
- knowledgeable, customer-focused staff;
- and backed by the full staff and expertise of the UTMB Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
To request a new appointment, call 281-996-7564 or complete the Appointment Request Form. If you already have a current appointment that you need to reschedule or cancel, please use our Appointment Reschedule Request Form.